Chefs Carina Lampkin and Kevin O’Connor to hold a fundraiser help fight bullying among the gay community.
- National Nutrition Month: Simple Swaps with Almond BreezeBlue Diamond’s Almond Breeze Ambassador and Registered Dietician, Ashley Koff lets us know about the health benefits of adding Almond Breeze to your meal.… […]
- Free Brewed Coffee or Tea at Peet’s TodayConfucius once said, "If it's free, it's me." Ok, maybe that wasn't the great eastern philosopher. It was probably the person who came up with the phrase YOLO. Either way, it doesn't matter. Get a free cup of coffee or... […]
- Undercover Caterer does breakfast tacosWe eat a lot of tacos around here. Taco Tuesday, Taco Thursday, Taco Sunday, Taco Anyday. Tortillas are always a good thing to have around the house–you can put anything in them and call it a meal. I used to rent a house in Midtown Sacramento that had a humongous back yard–making it very easy […] […]
- Vegan dining at Queen ShebaLong-time vegans know how vegan-friendly Ethiopian cuisine can be. Here in Sacramento, we're fortunate to have Queen Sheba on Broadway providing delicious Ethiopian vegan options. I stopped by for dinner over the weekend and ordered the Tofu Tibbs, a... […]
- Music in the Mountains presents Beatles tribute band for “Fab Four’s” 50th anniversaryAlong with some extraordinary classical offerings, Music in the Mountains is presenting “The Fab Four” tribute band, outdoors on the lawn at the Nevada County Fairgrounds on June 27. “On the 50th anniversary of the Beatles landing in America, MIM presents ‘The best Beatles show in the world,’ according to the LA Times.” For each of […]