Giving Thanks that X-Factor Rocked
On tonight’s X-Factor, the top 10 battled it out. We’re going to find out what each act is thankful for. Once again, two acts will go home tomorrow, so this is a big show. Here’s how I see it…
1. Tate- This is the guy to beat! I don’t always agree with LA Reid, but he’s right, America loves this guy.
2. Vino- Wow!! He shut it down!
1. Diamond- OMG this little girl has me in tears…WOW she was AMAZING!! Favorite performance of the season for me.
2. Arin- He was so much better this week, but he still may be in trouble.
3. Beatrice- Her voice is haunting…loved it. Tears again…geez!!
4. Carly- AMAZING!
1. Emblem3- Loved it! They should be safe!
2. Fifth Harmony- They do feel like a group, but I don’t get it…they don’t make me want to vote for them.
1. Cece- Well I can’t judge her after that story…I don’t know…I just don’t know.
2. Paige- I love her…I don’t care how she sang tonight. However, I know she is probably in trouble.
Wow this was a great and sappy night on the X-Factor…I was a tearful mess watching the show. Regardless of all the good intentions, two acts are going home. I think Arin, Cece, Fifth Harmony and Paige are in trouble.