Smoke Detector Fails to Go off at Ten-Person Home

CARMICHAEL -

A smoke detector failed to go off at a ten-person Carmichael home early Monday morning.

One person woke up and smelled the smoke around 3 a.m. They were able to get everyone out safely and call firefighters.

The fire ended up being an attic fire and firefighters were able to contain it to that space. However, at least three people will need to find a different place to stay Monday night because of fire damage.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s