Stephanie Nuccitelli of 52kitchenadventures.com shows Bethany Crouch how to make cheesecake in a slow cooker.
- Dining News: Federalist Public House to Open on Aug. 1Federalist Public House, a second midtown biergarten, will open on Aug. 1, reports Stephanie Towne in Sactown Mag. The containers will house a kitchen area with a wood-fired oven, which will churn out everything from Neapolitan-style pizzas to roasted ... […]
- Watermelon Gummy Bear PopsiclesTweet Here’s my PSA for the day – a short list of foods that are surprisingly delicious straight out of the freezer: Cherries Grapes Mangoes (cubed) Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Gummy Bears Have you ever tried any of these? If not, you should. They’re all super refreshing snacks on a […] […]
- Strawberry Shortcake S’moresTwo classic summer treats combined into one! Lightened up strawberry shortcakes with a dark chocolate drizzle & toasted marshmallow. So irresistible! Last month, my sweet blog friend Jane invited me to join her for a Draegers cooking school session to celebrate our birthdays. To promote her new dessert cookbook, Jeni of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams led […]
- Pear Fair celebrates crop with funCourtland’s favorite fruit takes center stage Sunday. A patron sorts through a bin of pears at the annual Courtland Pear Fair in Courtland. The celebration of locally grown Bartletts and other pears will be held July 27. […]
- ……stand up for change….voice aloud.A few years ago I was reading an ad in the local newspaper about the Rio Linda Farmers Market and Peddler's Fair..... for all to come to the event of the week for downtown. So I went....and thank the GODS that my car wasn't loaded up the kids, a tired ... […]