National & World News

Vodka Saves Puppy’s Life

MELBOURNE, Australia–

A Melborne-area puppy named nearly died after licking some anti-freeze two weeks ago. Apparently, alcohol was the only cure, so he was placed on a drip of vodka.

The 9-month-old American Staffordshire was refusing food and was growing more disoriented after eating the anti-freeze.

Facing a kidney failure, the pup was taken to the vet, who then told her owner that the only cure was pure alcohol.

A drip of vodka was then fed through Cleo’s nose, and over the course of two days the pup got better.

Cleo is now said to be back in full health.

As always, you should never do a procedure without first consulting your vet.

Advertisement

Advertisement