Paul Robins and Bethany Crouch talk to Sacramento Bee Columnist Marcos Breton about the Sacramento Kings and a possible move to Seattle.
- Larson To Race Sprint Cup, Nationwide AND Trucks This Weekendcompiled from stories written by Hollie Cain, NASCAR.ComSaying he can't wait to "get mud all over my face" again Sprint Cup rookie Kyle Larson confirmed he will be competing in the Camping World Truck Series 1-800 CarCash ... […]
- Gov Signs Bill To Limit Football Contact PracticesGov. Jerry Brown has signed legislation limiting full-contact football practice for California teenagers, his office announced Monday.The legislation comes amid increasing concern about head injuries in football. Assembly Bill 2127, presented... […]
- Summer league championship brings excitement to SacramentoBy: Manny Vieites The Sacramento Kings are the champions of the 2014 NBA Summer League by defeating the Houston Rockets 77-68. Ray McCallum was named the NBA Summer League Championship MVP for his great heroics scoring 29 points with nine rebounds. McCallum showed Kings fans that he can compete at a high level and show […] […]
- Ducks, geese and teenage girls along seedy stretch of riverI don’t know what to make of the two teenage girls in skimpy attire I saw last Friday afternoon. They were wading in the lower American River. A minute later, a girl with a small dog came out of the woods … Continue reading → […]
- Kings advance to summer league finalBy: Manny Vieites The Sacramento Kings (5-1) cruise into the finals of the 2014 Summer League by defeating the Washington Wizards (5-2) 74-62. Sacramento had a 39-10 run that spanned through the first and second quarters to grab a significant lead and take the game by storm. MarShon Brooks was leading the way for the […] […]