Propane Tank Explodes, Causes Fire at Mobile Home

stockton mobile home fireSTOCKTON-

Firefighters put out a fire Tuesday afternoon at the Stockton Moose Lodge caused by an exploding propane tank.

No one was hurt in the blast or fire. The man who lives in the mobile home told FOX40 that the propane distributor had come by earlier in the day to refill the tank.

At about 2 p.m., something ignited the tank and it blew up.

At publishing time, there is no word on how much damage was caused or what caused the tank to ignite in the first place.

The Moose Lodge allows people to park their mobile homes in their parking lot.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s