Chef Brooke Preston with the Green Boheme makes monkey sundaes with Sabrina Rodriguez. The Sacramento Veg Fest is Saturday (01/26) from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
by Sabrina Rodriguez
- 29123No CommentsSacramento+Veg+Fest%3A+Green+Boheme2013-01-22+19%3A27%3A24Jonathan+Leehttp%3A%2F%2Ffox40.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Dsacramento-veg-fest-green-boheme
- Kasbah LoungeMy husband Phil and I had dinner at Kasbah Lounge on J Street over the weekend. Kasbah is next door to Tapa the World, and both restaurants have the same owners. They also share the same vegan menu. When I went to Tapa the World a couple of weeks ago, I ordered a Spanish entrée. This time, I ordered a Middle Eastern entrée. First, though, Phil and I ordered […]
- Dining News: More on Yolo Brewing CompanyAs first reported by Cowtown Eats last month, Mike Costello, formerly of Brew it Up, will open Yolo Brewing Company early next year. Now, Jennifer Snyder has more details in Sactown Magazine. But he wants to make it very clear... […]
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint TrufflesRich dark chocolate truffles with festive peppermint flavor. An easy 4-ingredient recipe for a surprisingly healthy treat! My mom’s birthday fell on Thursday: two days after she started her new job, the same day of my dad’s critical… Read more → […]
- Becky’s Persimmon Cookies[…]
- Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes with Buttery FrostingTweetAll photos below (except the cupcake photos) are from my awesome wedding photographer, Kim J. Martin Photography. Guys, today is a special day. Today marks the anniversary of the birth of one of my oldest and bestest friends, Annie: Annie is one of those fun people that’s like a big kid at heart. She is […]