Michael Keng and Yin Chow with Panda Express are making tangy jumbo shrimp with Paul Robbins in honor of Chinese New Year.
- Dining News: Pizzeria Urbano to Replace Luigi’s SlicePizzeria Urbano will move into the MAARS building at J & 20th, replacing Luigi's Slice. Sac Biz Journal's Mark Anderson has more on the business from an April story: After a quick three-week remodel, the restaurant space will re-open as... […]
- Watermelon Lemon FrescaRefreshing! That's what they'll say about this drink. It's got watermelon, lemon juice, a hint of mint, and sparkling water. Substitute champagne for the sparkling water for a refreshing version with a punch.Ingredients:1/4 cup water2 Tbs. sugar4 cups ... […]
- Wine tasting of the week: Pink Party at EnotriaLet’s raise a glass and think pink. The sweltering days of summer have arrived, but it’s the opportune time to sample rosé. While these colorful wines may have once been sniffed at by certain circles of wine snobs, rosé had enjoyed a renaissance due to their food friendliness and refreshing character, especially when sipping on a warm day. […]
- Sacratomato WeekPaul Robins samples the tuscan tomato soup made by Chef Steve Toso of Biba in honor of Sacratomato Week.… […]
- Feast and play at 29th annual Festa ItalianaSure, there’s plenty of good pizza in restaurants around town, but lovers of Italian cuisine can go beyond that staple and into more interesting fare at Festa Italiana. Heap your plates with Italian sausage and meatballs, pasta, chicken Parmesan, calamari, cannoli, gelato and much more. One of the featured dance groups at last year’s Festa Italiana was from […]