President Obama delivered his first State of the Union in his second term. Paul Robins sits down with Cowboy Libertarian, Patrick Dorinson, to get his take on the President’s speech.
Does the State of the Union Really Mean Anything?
by Paul Robins
FOX40 Morning Anchor
- 34075No CommentsDoes+the+State+of+the+Union+Really+Mean+Anything%3F2013-02-13+20%3A54%3A15fox40jeremykashatokhttp%3A%2F%2Ffox40.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Ddoes-the-state-of-the-union-really-mean-anything
You Might Also Like
- Clinics unite to better serve low-income patientsBy Robert Fulton The nonprofit Southside Coalition pools their resources to develop a small network of primary care integrated with specialty care for their low-income clientele. […]
- Jerry Brown says voters should decide open records questionGov. Jerry Brown, who doesn't want to foot the bill for making local public records easily available to the public, indicated Wednesday he would support asking voters to require local compliance without any cost to the state. "We all agree that Cali... […]
- Senate plots own course in response to records act controversyThe tussling over the California Public Records Act took a new turn Wednesday as Sen. President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg said the Senate will hold any bill from the Assembly that contains amendments meant to restore mandates to the law. Instead, Sen.... […]
- Tom Calderon speaks: ‘No idea’ why Ron’s office raidedIn his first comments since an FBI raid on his brother's legislative offices, former Assemblyman Tom Calderon denied any wrongdoing in his work for a Southern California water agency he has advised. Federal Bureau of Investigation agents raided offi... […]
- Legislature changing course on Public Records Act challengeBattered by criticism from open government activists, the Assembly will vote Thursday to undo a budget bill that made some provisions of the state's Public Records Act optional for local governments. In a statement Wednesday, Assembly Speaker John A. ... […]