President Obama delivered his first State of the Union in his second term. Paul Robins sits down with Cowboy Libertarian, Patrick Dorinson, to get his take on the President’s speech.
Does the State of the Union Really Mean Anything?
by Paul Robins
FOX40 Morning Anchor
- 34075No CommentsDoes+the+State+of+the+Union+Really+Mean+Anything%3F2013-02-13+20%3A54%3A15fox40jeremykashatokhttp%3A%2F%2Ffox40.com%2F%3Fexternal_media%3Ddoes-the-state-of-the-union-really-mean-anything
- Dan Walters Daily: Ridley-Thomas elected because of fatherDan argues that a family connection is the best path to an Assembly seat these days. Have a question you'd like Dan to answer? Post it on our Facebook page. See other Dan Walters Daily clips here. […]
- AM Alert: Legislature steadily rebuilding popularity with votersGood news for our friends at the Capitol: After years of infighting and political gridlock that led to record-low approval ratings, California voters are increasingly satisfied with the performance of their legislative branch.As subscribers to the Capitol Alert Insider Edition app learned last night, a new Field Poll shows approval of the state Legislature i […]
- Women Under 65, Especially Latinas, Face Higher Risk of Heart Attack Death than White MenBy Fran Kritz A poster study presented at the 2013 American Heart Association Scientific Sessions in Dallas, Texas found that Hispanic, black and white women under age 65 have a higher risk of death when hospitalized after a heart attack than white men... […]
- PM Alert: Field Poll rates Legislature’s performanceIn case you missed it: The California Association of Realtors made a hefty donation to the state Democratic Party the day before the Franchise Tax Board resolved a months-long fight over California's tax treatment of short sales. Covered California i... […]
- The Californa Stem Cell Agency: A Blueprint for Living Without $300 Million a YearThe likely future of the $3 billion California stem cell agency was unveiled this week, and it envisions an enterprise no longer tied to state funding and much more closely linked with industry as a collaborator and “bundler” of resources. Gone would be the $300 million a year in cash that the state borrows so that agency can award grants to academics and oc […]