Vote Now! Friday Night Fan Favorite

Video of Boy’s Alleged Molestation Surfaces in Sacramento Community

SACRAMENTO-

The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says a teenager has been charged with the sexual assault of an 8-year-old boy.

The victim’s mother, who spoke under the condition of anonymity, says what happened is every mother’s nightmare.

“He completely violated my little boy. He took his innocence away,” she said. “I was in complete shock and I was very hurt and upset about it.”

The woman says a concerned neighbor told her a pornographic video had been circulating around the neighborhood with her son it. The woman has never seen the video but says her son told police everything.

“I did not know if it was true or not true. I called my son and he denied everything but when the police came down and interviewed him he admitted it was true and there had been this video and that he had been sexually assaulted by this 15-year old boy,” said told FOX40.

The owner of the management company for the mobile home park contacted FOX40 and said it also heard about the incident and called police. Though the victim’s mother is grateful the community took action she says her son will never be the same.

“I saw him today he made me sick to my stomach. I hate you, I would tell him I hate you, I hate you, I hate you for hurting and taking my child’s innocence away. How dare you,” she said.

The teen considered by a judge as a danger to society was denied bond. The suspect’s parents told FOX40 news what happened was atrocious and they are very sorry.

The suspect’s dad also said, “my son became what I protected him from. He was a straight A student and we never saw this coming.”