Fox40 challenged Vista Miller of Dolce Vista Cakes to come up with a Fox40 Cupcake using some crazy foods- and she did! Bethany Crouch tastes a zucchini, rhubarb, and sweet potato Fox40 Cupcake.
- Third Annual Sacramento Food & Film FestivalThough Sacramento Beer Week has come to a close, have no fear foodies, we’ve got you covered. The 3rd Annual Sacramento Food & Film Festival kicks off next Thursday and it’s sure to be a perfect blend of authentic Sacramento flavors and food-themed documentaries that will leave you a more fulfilled foodie. All proceeds of […]
- Cooking: St. Patrick’s Day with A Mexican TwistPaul Robins tries the hash tacos prepared by Florez Bar & Grill. Florez’s has been in the Land Park neighborhood for more than 30 years.… […]
- Milk Chocolate Irish Cream Pots de CremeHappy Friday! This week whizzed by me, but I got so much done. It was a very productive week. Yeah! We are heading to Cape Cod next week, Wes needs to go up to do some of his changeover stuff so the kids and I decided to tag along. It is kind of weird, we have never checked out a [...]The post Milk Chocolate Irish Cream Pots de Creme appeared first on Baked […]
- First Impressions: Crawdad’s River CantinaThe party’s back on the Sacramento River, but this time with a new set of owners. Crawdad’s River Cantina, a longtime staple of outdoor eating and drinking along the Garden Highway, opens today with a new team headed by Adam Pechal (formerly of Tuli Bistro/Restaurant Thir13en) and Trevor Shults of PourHouse, BarWest and other central city watering holes. Pec […]
- Happy Hour at Aji Japanese BistroAji Japanese Bistro 4361 Town Center Blvd, Bldg 201 Ste 111 El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 916-941-9181aji Web site: http://www.aji-bistro.com/ Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/aji-japanese-bistro-el-dorado-hills Happy Hour Everyday 3 to 6 p.m. Late Night Happ... […]