Seven People Homeless After Mobile Home Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Family of Four without a HomeWEST SACRAMENTO –

Seven people woke up to their West Sacramento mobile home on fire early Tuesday morning.

Everyone is safe, but they’re now without a home.

The fire started around 1:30 a.m. on Glide Avenue near West Capitol Avenue.

Firefighters say the fire started because of an electrical problem.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s