Fire from Candles Starts House Fire, Forcing out People in Pajamas

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Fire from Candles Starts House Fire, Rushing out People in Pajamas SACRAMENTO –

Fire from lit candles started an apartment fire in Sacramento early Thursday morning, forcing people to rush out while still in their pajamas.

The fire burned through much of the mattress and part of the wooded planks supporting it.

Captain Jeff Pandis from Sacramento Fire Department said firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire around 2 a.m.

The fire happened at a La Jacque Court apartment near the Franklin Boulevard and Ehrhardt Avenue intersection.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s