Glad the 80’s week is behind us, now the top 10 are back on the big stage. It’s British Invasion week, so we’re going across the pond tonight. Once again, two acts are going home this week. So, these guys/gals/groups better bring it!
Here’s how I see it:
1. Jeff Adam Gutt – He sang better than I even realized…great performance. However, going first is never a good thing.
2. Tim Olstad – He can sing, but that’s it. I don’t think he should last much longer.
3. Khaya Cohen – This young girl can sing, but she is probably still in trouble.
4. Josh Levi – This kid is a star…love him.
5. Alex & Sierra – It was a little corny, but good. They’re so cute and talented…they will be safe.
6. Rion Paige – Perfection…loved it!
7. Carlito Olivero – I liked it…but the judges are going to bury him.
8. Lillie McCloud – Love that song and she delivered!
9. Ellona Santiago – She is in trouble.
10. Restless Road – I don’t get them?
Nothing to exciting happened tonight…not the best show we’ve seen so far this year. Despite that, I think Tim Olstad, Khaya, Carlito and Ellona are all in trouble. We’ll see tomorrow night!