Eric Rucker explores the new farm-to-fork partnership that has hit Sleep Train Arena and The Kings’ Menu.
- Craft beer expert speaks at Jernigan’s on May 16Join Charles Bamforth, PhD, UC Davis’ beer expert, at Jernigan’s Tap House & Grill on Friday May 16 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. for an informal discussion on craft brewing and craft beers. Bamforth, who has written several books about beer, began his work in the brewing industry in 1978 and joined the UC Davis […]
- Throwback Thursday: Tuna Cutlets aka Tuna CakesI'm an oil brat. Or, more specifically, I'm an ARAMCO brat. I grew up in Saudi Arabia where my dad worked for the Arabian American Oil Company, or ARAMCO. We lived in Arabia from 1971 to 1987, so basically all my school-college years. We liv... […]
- “The Cool Girls: Portraits of remarkable women”: Roseanne Burke art exhibit at Szabo tasting room on April 26-May 31What: Artist’s Reception For “The Cool Girls: Encaustic Portraits Of Remarkable Women” When: April 26, 2014, 4-7 p.m. Where: Szabo Vineyards Tasting Room, 316 Broad St., Nevada City, CA 95959 Venue Information: Call 530.274.7282 or visit http://www.szabovineyards.com “The Cool Girls: Encaustic Portraits of Remarkable Women” by Roseanne Burke is an exhibit of […]
- New Menu from CPK Focuses on Seasonal, Local FlavorsCalifornia Pizza Kitchen is in our studios whipping up items from their new menu… […]
- Instant Reaction: Wrap N’ Roll Sushi BurritoWrap N' Roll Sushi Burrito opened its second location a few weeks back, replacing Trey B Cakes at 1801 L street. I stopped by on their opening weekend to give their unique concept a try. When I walked in, I... […]