Eric Rucker explores the new farm-to-fork partnership that has hit Sleep Train Arena and The Kings’ Menu.
- Dining News: Sac Beer & Chili Festival is on SaturdayHave a hankering for chili? Or looking for a unique activity to do while the family's in town for Easter? How about the 3rd Annual Beer & Chili Festival at Fremont Park (16th & Q) on Saturday from 1 to... […]
- New video: Campo Chef-Owner Mark Estee shares his “whole hog” culinary philosophyMark Estee is driven by a love for authentic ingredients that create true connections between land, farmer, food and diner. Whether it is hand-choosing his restaurant’s produce or meat from a local organic farm or developing new dishes based on his “Whole Hog Philosophy,” Estee believes in building full-flavored food using every portion of […]
- Free Grass Valley wine tasting event on May 2 features new releasesIt’s time for another Friday Wine Event in downtown Grass Valley on Friday, May 2, from 4-7p.m. All four of the winery’s downtown tasting rooms will be releasing a new wine for you to taste: •Sierra Starr will be releasing our first ever Syrah. This 2011 vintage is full of rich ripe fruit. •Smith will be releasing […]
- Strawberries and Cream CupsI wanted some pretty strawberry parfait cups for my daughter’s tea party, and kept trying to think of what kinds of cake, cream, and sauces I wanted to layer in the glasses. As there were already going to be quite a few cakes, cookies, and treats for the tea, I didn’t want to make these too rich and time consuming to make. Finally I arrived to the conclusion […]
- Sacramento Beer & Chili FestivalBethany Crouch mixing it up with restaurants taking part in the Sacramento Beer & Chili Festival.The 3rd annual event will be held Saturday, April 19 at Fremont Park in Sacramento. The event raises money for art programs that assist … […]