A number of cooling centers have opened in the Sacramento area this week, as the region is pounded by triple-digit temperatures.
- Rancho Cordova City Hall, 2726 Prospect Park Drive, Rancho Cordova, open Sept. 9 to Sept. 11 from noon to 7 p.m.
- Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, 2620 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, open Sept. 11 from noon to 5 p.m.
- Loaves and Fishes, 1351 North C Street, Sacramento, open Sept. 9 to Sept. 11 from 7 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- St. Marks United Methodist Church, 2391 St. Marks Way, Sacramento, open Sept. 9 to Sept. 10 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- E49 Corporation, 2830 G Street, Sacramento, open Sept. 9 to Sept. 11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., please call ahead before arriving.
For more information about the cooling centers, click here.