This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Dr. Jyl Rubin stopped by Monday morning to go over the top New Year's pet resolutions and how owners can help.
Here are the top five:
- Try a new activity, or incorporate more play time
- Make a date with your pet and bond more
- Make time for daily grooming and practice good oral hygiene
- Update your pet's I.D. information in case they ever get lost
- Consider fostering a new pet or volunteering at a shelter