It’s not the record-setting $949 million Powerball jackpot, but six lucky people in California, including one in Stockton, matched five out of six numbers (16-19-32-34-57, missing the Powerball number 13) and will take home a considerable prize, according to the California Lottery.
While officials don’t know who won in California, the location where each winning ticket was sold is below:
- Parkwood Gas & Food, 1612 West Hammer Lane in Stockton (San Joaquin County)
- 7-Eleven, located at 4193 Central Avenue in Fremont (Alameda County)
- Nice Market, located at 3794 Highway 20 in Nice (Lake County)
- Hassan #38, located at 32842 Pacific Coast Highway in Dana Point (Orange County)
- Primm Valley Lotto, located at Interstate 15 & Stateline NV in Nipton (San Bernardino County)
- Stateline Service, located at 65845 Cima Road in Mountain Pass (San Bernardino County)
Powerball ticket sales exceeded expectations throughout the country. In California, $59.1 million worth of tickets were bought and sold, officials said. Sales spiked so high, that the jackpot jumped to $949 million within hours of Saturday’s early announcement of $900 million.
It’s currently unknown if anyone has won the jackpot, and California Lottery officials say it may be “hours or even longer” before it’s known. If nobody wins tonight’s jackpot, it could go up to $1.3 billion for the next drawing on Jan. 13.