Kohl’s has announced which stores the company is closing in 2016, and the Rancho Cordova location is on the list.
The retail chain said in February that it would close 18 underperforming stores. The company said it expects a drop in in sales in 2016, as well.
Kohl’s says each location employs, on average, between 80 and 100 people. The stores are scheduled to shut down on June 19.
The Rancho Cordova location, on Olson Drive, is one of nine California locations – more than any other state. See the full list below:
- Arcadia, CA – 7279 N. Rosemead Blvd., San Gabriel, Calif.
- Cypress, CA – 10201 Valley View St., Cypress, Calif.
- Ladera Ranch, CA – 27426 Antonio Parkway, Ladera Ranch, Calif.
- Mira Mesa, CA – 8140 Mira Mesa Blvd., San Diego, Calif.
- Rancho Cordova, CA – 11051 Olson Drive, Rancho Cordova, Calif.
- Santa Ana, CA – 1351 W. 17th St., Santa Ana, Calif.
- San Jose East, CA – 2323 McKee Road, San Jose, Calif.
- Upland South, CA – 233 S. Mountain Ave., Upland, Calif.
- West Hills, CA – 6651 N. Fallbrook Ave., West Hills, Calif.
- Hialeah, FL – 700 W. 49th St., Hialeah, Fla.
- Tallahassee, FL – 6785 Thomasville Road, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Holcomb Bridge, GA – 2342 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, Ga.
- Lithonia, GA – 2929 Turner Hill Road, Lithonia, Ga. – Note: The Lithonia, Ga. store will close November 1, 2016.
- Northlake Mall, GA – 4820 Briarcliff Road, Atlanta, Ga.
- Saint Charles, IL – 3840 E. Main St., Saint Charles, Ill.
- Pineville, NC – 9579 S. Blvd., Charlotte, N.C.
- Princeton, NJ – 200 Nassau Park Blvd., Princeton, N.J.
- Brown Deer, WI – 9060 N. Green Bay Road, Brown Deer, Wis.