Old Sacramento is hosting their 3rd Annual Chocolate Week celebration from May 8-14.
“Sweet, satisfying and sinfully smooth. Get ready to enjoy chocolate in oh-so-many ways – drizzled on fresh and warm mini donuts, spicy cayenne cocoa bites or even dripping in dark chocolate balsamic vinegar”
Monday, May 8
- CHOC-LA-TRIVIA 7 p.m.
- TANGO & CHOCOLATE 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 9
- CHOCOLATE ARCADE NIGHT 5 p.m.
- CHOCOLATE AND PAINT NIGHT 7 p.m.
Wednesday, May 10
- CHOCOLATE MIXERS 5:30 p.m.
- CHOCOLATE PAIRING NIGHT 5 p.m.
Thursday, May 11
- CHOC-TAILS 5 p.m.
Friday, May 12
- CHOC-LA-TOUR 4 p.m.
Saturday, May 13
- HISTORY OF CHOCOLATE LESSONS AND WORD GAMES All Day
- CHOCOLATE TURTLE DEMONSTRATION 10 a.m.
Visit their website for more information on these events.