Alex & Sierra, Jeff Gutt and Carlito Olivero are all that is left. Carlito is a surprise, but the kid was great last week and he deserves to be here. I know Alex & Sierra are the favorites, but Jeff Gutt is talented to pull this off.
The opening montage was kind of cool, bu the “We Will Rock You” song was kind of cheesy. I’m putting that behind me and looking forward to the performances.
Each act is singing three songs and one of them will be a duet.
Here’s how I see it:
1. Carlito Olivero – Good start, but not perfect.
2. Alex & Sierra – So good…they’re very cute.
3. Jeff Gutt – WOW…he won that round!
So, this weird thing happened between rounds when Paulina performed and I’m pretty sure she didn’t sing live? However, it was entertaining.
4. Carlito Olivero Duet - Good job…he is looking more and more like a star.
5. Alex & Sierra - Demi was right…not their best, but it really doesn’t matter.
6. Jeff Gutt – Good, not great.
Let’s just say I wasn’t a big fan of the duets…they were a little dull.
7. Carlito Olivero – Great end for him!
8. Alex & Sierra – Perfection
9. Jeff Gutt – Amazing!
It’s hard to for me to be fair and honest now, because I’ve picked my winner. I’m hoping the ultimate underdog Jeff Gutt will pull off the upset.
In the end, I think Alex & Sierra will probably win. I just think Jeff needs the win more than they do. It’s up to America…time to go vote!