Family Spending Thanksgiving without their Home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.


One Citrus Heights family will spend their Thanksgiving out of their home after a fire swept through their unit.

Crews were called to their apartment complex on Greenback Lane around 10 p.m. Wednesday night.

Authorities say when they arrived on scene, heavy flames were shooting from a second-story apartment.

The fire was contained to one unit, but three other apartments had some smoke and water damage.

Officials say the location of the apartment proved to be tricky for the responding firefighters.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s