Carbon Monoxide Detector Alerts Woman of Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.


A woman inside a West Sacramento home where a fire started had exactly what she needed to keep it from being deadly.

Investigators say the carbon monoxide detector in her attic went off and woke her up.

The fire broke around 4 a.m. on Alameda Boulevard and Alabama Avenue.

Officials say the fire was caused by an electrical problem.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s