XFactor is back live tonight and someone is going home, because of a voting snafu last week. The first act out is Carlos Guevara. I’m really not surprised by this, as he was so boring last week. However, I do think a lot of people are going to be upset. He really was a favorite from the early episodes.
Only the top 12 got to perform and it’s 80’s night. Can’t say I’m expecting an amazing night. 80’s stuff could turn cheesy real quick, but let’s hope not!
Here’s how I see it:
1. Lillie McCloud – I do think she seemed a little uncomfortable, but she can sing, even through all that dancing.
2. Carlito Olivero – He did look a little lost in this performance, but he’s a cute kid and could survive on that alone.
3. Rion Paige – Not her best, but it doesn’t matter. She’s not going anywhere!
4. Sweet Suspense – They look so unsure of themselves and I don’t think they’re good enough to last much longer.
5. Tim Olstad – He can sing, but I’m bored.
6. Khaya Cohen – Ok this girl is winning me over, her vocals tonight were crrrrazy good!
7. Restless Road – The judges really like these guys, but I don’t think they’re anything special? With all that positivity they’re safe.
8. Rachel Potter – She can sing and that should be good enough to make it through.
9. Ellona Santiago – Yes. She fell, but recovered and it was fun.
10. Josh Levi – Best performance of the Night so far! This little guy is a star…Xfactor for sure!
11. Jeff Adam Gutt – Not my favorite performance of his, but I think he’s safe.
12. Alex and Sierra – Great as usual!
Two acts are going home tomorrow. I think Carlito, Sweet Suspense, Tim Olstad and Ellona are vulnerable. We’ll see.