School Evacuated after Explosion Injures 2
Vallejo High School had to be evacuated because of an apparent natural gas explosion.
Vallejo Firefighters said there was an explosion in a computer lab/photo studio Friday morning, injuring two staff members.
The injuries are believed to be minor, both were taken to nearby hospitals for treatment. No students were injured.
It sounds like two staff members were doing maintenance in the room when the explosion happened.
School officials told FOX40 they shut the gas off following the Napa earthquake in August, and were turning it back on Friday because of the colder temperatures.
PG&E crews are on scene assisting.
Classes resumed around 10 a.m.