36 Handles and Mraz Brewing have a special partnership going on Friday night. Paul is in the kitchen with chef Stephanie Starline and Mike Mraz finding out how they will pair five different mac n' cheese dishes with five beers.
Here's what's on tap, in case you need convincing:
- Bacon-jalapeno mac with a barrel aged, sour peach saison
- Wild boar and sun-dried tomato mac with a Belgian-style tripel
- Sage, white chocolate and cheddar mac with "Coffee Pot" porter
- Philly cheese steak mac with a double IPA
- Prosciutto, garlic and smoked provolone mac with a winter IPA