Electrical Fire Damages Citrus Heights Home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CITRUS HEIGHTS — An electrical fire on Oakwood Hills Circle caused damage to a home and attached garage in Citrus Heights.

The call came in at about 1:15 a.m. Saturday.

Metro Fire says the fire, likely caused by a faulty electrical unit, started in the garage and spread into the home.

Three residents and their pet dog have been displaced by the fire.

No one was injured.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.