The 165th California State Fair will run July 13-29 and the tents are up and ready for fairgoers!
New this year is the "Lady Bird" experience -- based off the Golden Globe Best Motion Picture Film. The new package includes unlimited 'White Water' Log rides and also new this year -- Silent Disco!
Every Tuesday there are $2 rides, and kids get in free.
New Park Attractions Include:
- Four new rides including Turbo and Inversion
- Silent Disco - DJs play music which is sent to wireless headphones. Fairgoers will dance to the music only they can hear
- Life's Big Ag-Venture - A life-size board game where you are the playing piece.
- National Geographic's Future of Food
- 20 Cool Spots to help guests cool down in the summer heat.
New Food Vendors Include:
• Planet Crepes - Sweet and savory crepes
• Good Roots Café - Acai bowls, fresh pressed juices
• William Henry's Hammertime - Pasta
• Sweet Cheeks - Desserts, Deep fried cannoli
• Montana Q - Bison ribs, Grizzly MAC attack (mac & cheese, pulled pork, coleslaw, BBQ sauce)