(KTXL) — Small businesses need more support than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic. Below is a list of resources, which will be updated frequently.
State of California
- The state has set up a page for businesses and employers. There, they can find information on how to apply for PPP loans and other help.
- The Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce has a Rapid Response Hub on its website, offering resources for employers and employees.
- The Folsom Chamber of Commerce is asking businesses to email questions and requests here.
- The Capital Region Small Business Development Center has created a page collecting COVID-19 resources for small businesses.
- The Amador County Chamber of Commerce has collected a variety of resources on its website to help the local business community.
- The Calaveras County Chamber of Commerce has collected a variety of resources on its website to help the local business community.
- Colusa County has provided a contact list for county businesses looking for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
El Dorado County
- The El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce has collected a variety of resources on its website to help the local business community.
- The Nevada County of Chamber of Commerce created the Nevada County Relief Fund to support small, locally-owned businesses during the pandemic. Although the most recent grant window has closed, local business owners can sign up to be notified about future funding opportunities.
- The Placer County hotline is (530) 886-5310, and its business resources site can be found here.
- Click here is visit the Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce resource page.
- The Rocklin Chamber of Commerce also has a resources page.
- Information for businesses in Nevada City can be found here, and the city is also accepting donations for small businesses.
- Plumas County has collected a variety of resources for local small businesses on its website.
San Joaquin County
- Resources for businesses in San Joaquin County can be found here.
- The Sierra County Chamber of Commerce has collected a variety of resources for local small businesses on its website.
- Fairfield lists safe activities and businesses that are open in the region here.
- Resources for businesses in Vacaville are listed here.
- Information and resources for businesses in Modesto are listed here.
- Tuolumne County has a variety of resources for small businesses on its Tuolumne County Small Business Disaster Assistance website.
- Yolo County created a COVID-19 Business Toolkit for local businesses.
- Click here for information on the Yuba-Sutter United Chamber Advocacy Network.