This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
(KTXL) — Small businesses need more support than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic. Below is a list of resources, which will be updated frequently.
State of California
- The state has set up a page for businesses and employers. There, they can find information on how to apply for PPP loans and other help.
- The Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce has a Rapid Response Hub on its website, offering resources for employers and employees.
- The Folsom Chamber of Commerce is asking businesses to email questions and requests here.
- The Capital Region Small Business Development Center has created a page collecting COVID-19 resources for small businesses.
- The Amador County Chamber of Commerce has collected a variety of resources on its website to help the local business community.
- The Calaveras County Chamber of Commerce has collected a variety of resources on its website to help the local business community.
- Colusa County has provided a contact list for county businesses looking for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
El Dorado County
- The El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce has collected a variety of resources on its website to help the local business community.
- The Nevada County of Chamber of Commerce created the Nevada County Relief Fund to support small, locally-owned businesses during the pandemic. Although the most recent grant window has closed, local business owners can sign up to be notified about future funding opportunities.
- The Placer County hotline is (530) 886-5310, and its business resources site can be found here.
- Click here is visit the Roseville Area Chamber of Commerce resource page.
- The Rocklin Chamber of Commerce also has a resources page.
- Information for businesses in Nevada City can be found here, and the city is also accepting donations for small businesses.
- Plumas County has collected a variety of resources for local small businesses on its website.
San Joaquin County
- Resources for businesses in San Joaquin County can be found here.
- The Sierra County Chamber of Commerce has collected a variety of resources for local small businesses on its website.
- Fairfield lists safe activities and businesses that are open in the region here.
- Resources for businesses in Vacaville are listed here.
- Information and resources for businesses in Modesto are listed here.
- Tuolumne County has a variety of resources for small businesses on its Tuolumne County Small Business Disaster Assistance website.
- Yolo County created a COVID-19 Business Toolkit for local businesses.
- Click here for information on the Yuba-Sutter United Chamber Advocacy Network.