This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Need some spooky snacks for your Halloween party? Danielle Slater from Whole Foods shows us some treats that'll balance out all the sugar.
Zombie Cheese Fingers
- Use your favorite cheese sticks (we cut Parrano cheese sticks in half)
- Shape each stick with a pairing knife
- Place a small amount of cream cheese on bottom of stick
- Put a small bell pepper on top of cream cheese to resemble the fingernail
Mummy Jalapeno Poppers
- Carve out jalapeno peppers
- Place slice of Parrano cheese inside
- Wrap with crescent roll dough
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees
- Find your favorite candy eyeballs at your local craft store and place on top