LOS ANGELES (AP) — Authorities have apprehended a 34-year-old inmate who walked away from a Los Angeles reentry program, prison officials said.

Oscar Orozco left a Male Community Reentry Program facility around 10 p.m. Saturday, according to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

He was tracked to the Pacoima neighborhood of Los Angeles, where he was re-arrested on Monday, the department said.

Orozco’s case will be referred to the district attorney for consideration of escape charges, officials said.

Orozco was sentenced to prison in June 2021 for carjacking with the use of a firearm, officials said. While incarcerated, he was also convicted of drug charges in Kern County.

Orozco was transferred to the reentry program in February and had been set to be released from custody in February 2023.

The Male Community Reentry Program allows eligible state inmates to serve the final portions of their sentences in a non-prison facility. The program aims to give offenders support to make a smooth transition back into society.