RICHMOND, Calif. (KRON) – All lanes are closed on I-80 at Hilltop Drive after an 800 gallon tanker caught fire.
The incident happened on I-80 Westbound. Both Eastbound and Westbound are closed.
California Highway Patrol and fire crews are on scene evacuating the area.
Richmond police advises motorists to use alternate routes.
Avoid Hilltop Mall, Shane Drive, and Rollingwood area.
Injuries have been reported.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
- Ramsey and Hopkins to meet again, this time in NFC West
- ‘Our kids are the sacrifices’: Parents push schools to open
- Police: 3 arrested after liquor store shooting leaves clerk dead in Lodi
- California man waits months in Oklahoma for kidney transplant put on hold due to COVID-19
- Local band releases new song, music video as pandemic halts live shows