This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
It’s all about Rock and Roll tonight…supposedly no ballads. That can prove to be great or a big old mess. Right about now the boys are hanging on for dear life and the girls are running the show. So, let’s see if the boys can make a stand tonight? We will be suffering through duets again as well…they have to fill two hours you know.
Here’s what I think:
1. Burnell Taylor – First off, Bon Jovi is always good in my book, but it doesn’t fit his style at all. He gave it a good try and I love his voice, but he is likely in trouble.
2. Kree Harrison – The judges loved, but it wasn’t my favorite performance of hers, but she’s so good that it doesn’t matter. She is safe.
3. Janelle Arthur – This girl impresses me more and more every week. I think she’s going to be around for a while.
4. Lazaro Arbos – Not awful, but it’s probably time for him to go.
5. Candice Glover – I really think she is on another level…her voice is amazing!!
6. Amber Holcomb – Umm this is a ballad and Seacrest said no ballads? She sang the heck out of it, but I still think she is the first girl that will go. She just doesn’t connect with the audience.
7. Angie Miller – She’s back, after a rough week last week.
The duet worth watching was Burnell and Candice…they killed it! Mariah tried to prove she can still sing in the critique…little awkward. So, as usual I think the boys are in trouble and probably Amber. We’ll see tomorrow night?