SACRAMENTO — Two people were injured Friday when a butane honey oil lab exploded in a home on Tiogawoods Drive in South Sacramento, according to Metro Fire.
One person in the home was said to be seriously hurt and was taken away in an ambulance. The second person drove to the hospital.
Tiogawoods update: 2 people w/significant injuries in explosion- 1 taken by medic, 1 drove self to hospital. Cause was butane honey oil lab.
— Metro Fire of Sacramento (@metrofirepio) October 29, 2016
Four animals, three dogs and one cat, were found unharmed in the home.
The force of the explosion threw shattered glass across the front yard and into the street.