SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KTXL) — The stress of preparing for Thanksgiving can sometimes be overwhelming and it’s easy to forget that key ingredient for your special family recipe.
But don’t worry. These local grocery stores are open on Thanksgiving for any last-minute items:
- FoodMaxx: Open until 5 p.m.
- Grocery Outlet: Times vary by location
- Raley’s, Bel Air, Nob Hill Foods: Open until 3 p.m.
- Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op: 6 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Safeway: Opening times vary. Most stores open until 6 p.m.
- Save Mart: Open until 5 p.m.
- Smart & Final: Open until 5 p.m.
- Sprouts Farmers Market: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Whole Foods Market: Most stores open 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- WinCo Foods: Open until 3 p.m.