Natomas Walmart evacuated after firework lit in store

Local News

(KTXL) — The Natomas Walmart was evacuated after a firework was lit inside the store, according to Sacramento Fire.

According to the fire department, the firework was placed in a shirt in the men’s department.

Workers extinguished the fire, but due to smoke, the store was evacuated.

No one was injured, according to the fire department.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't miss

More Featured

Latest News

More News