Sac Fire: Cigarette may have started house fire that left 2 displaced

Local News

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KTXL) — A house fire officials believe was started by a cigarette has displaced two people in Sacramento.

The Sacramento Fire Department said the fire began just before 5:30 a.m. on Marysville Boulevard, near Dry Creek Road. 

“The fire is believed to have been started by a cigarette left burning in a bedroom,” Sac Fire reported in a tweet.

Officials said no one was injured in the fire. 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't miss

Latest News

More News