SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KTXL) — FOX40 News is partnering with the Tri Counties Bank to help donate food to the Salvation Army during the 16th annual ‘Tis the Season Food Drive.
The Salvation Army and Tri Counties Bank are trying to reach a goal of 80,000 pounds of food donated across California for 2022.
Here are the most requested donations:
- Peanut butter
- Canned meat (chicken/tuna)
- Canned vegetables/beans
- Whole grain pasta
- Cooking Oil (canola/vegetable/olive)
While donations are accepted anywhere from Nov. 9 through Dec. 23, FOX40 News will be broadcasting from several collection event locations.
Here are the locations throughout the Sacramento area where there will be collection events accepting donations.
- Dec. 13, North Natomas Raley’s – 3250 Arena Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834
- Dec. 14, Carmichael Raley’s – 5159 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael, CA 95608
- Dec. 15, Roseville Raley’s – 1915 Douglas Blvd, Roseville, CA 95661
Those who donate at the collection events will receive a thank-you gift from Tri Counties Bank and the Salvation Army.