YUBA COUNTY, Calif. (KTXL) — Evacuations have been ordered in Yuba County as crews battle the Willow Fire at Marysville Road and Willow Glen Road in Loma Rica.
The Willow Fire began overnight Wednesday, according to Cal Fire. Since then, it has burned approximately 1,311 acres and is 92% contained.
Cal Fire says at least 14 homes and 16 outbuildings have been destroyed, while the flames are still threatening 700 homes.
Resources for food and animals have been established at the Yuba Sutter Fairgrounds in Yuba City, according to Cal Fire.
Click or tap county names for more updates.
- Willow Glen Rd Northbound at Marysville Rd
- Frenchtown Rd at New York House Rd
- Indiana Ranch Rd at Eagle Trail
- Oregon Hill Rd at Fountain House Rd
- Robinson Mill Rd at Laporte Rd
Animal Evacuation Centers
- Dogs: Yuba Sutter Fairgrounds, Palmer Hall 442 Franklin Avenue, Yuba City
- Cats: Whitaker Hall, 44 Second St Yuba City, CA 95991
- Sutter County Sheriff’s Posse at 52 Second Street, Yuba City (next to Whiteaker Hall)
- There are also 20 spaces available for large animals at the Yuba County Sheriff’s Posse arena at 5396 Marysville Road, Browns Valley (evacuations do not extend this far down)