The Latest — Tuesday, Sept. 6:
PG&E’s outage map shows less than 50 customers are without power as of 9:45 p.m.
Original story below:
DAVIS, Calif. (KTXL) — Over 2,000 PG&E customers are without power in Davis.
As of 7:40 p.m., 2,928 PG&E customers are being affected by the power outage that started at 5:15 p.m.
PG&E said that there is no estimate on when electricity will be restored.
Also as of 7:40 p.m., the power in West Sacramento has been restored.
According to PG&E, 3,986 customers in West Sacramento were affected by the power outage, which started at 3:50 p.m.
More coverage on the heat wave:
- Flex Alerts: This is what you should and shouldn’t do to help conserve energy
- These are the shelters and places where the unhoused population can stay in the Sacramento area
- Sacramento-area cooling centers open during the heat wave
- How to spot the symptoms of heat-related illness
- Is it OK to break a car window to help a trapped child?
PG&E said the outage in West Sacramento was not part of a planned outage, but that the company’s “preliminary determination is that your outage was caused by the weather.”