BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- PPIC pollster discusses voter enthusiasm, lessons learned from 2016
- San Jose Mayor Liccardo on safe school reopenings
- Inside the Bullpen – Oct. 24
- Point-Counterpoint: Proposition 16