SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) –– Hurricane sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Alabama.
A picture courtesy of David Fields photography shows what was a paddle boat that was docked there in ’70s.
The owners meant it to be a gambling boat but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the ’90s after sitting there for more than 30 years.
As for how old it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- Amber Alert: Car stolen in Merced with 3-year-old girl inside
- Modesto PD releases bodycam footage of police shooting inside Walgreens
- Police: Officers shoot person barricaded inside Citrus Heights home
- ‘The driest fuel conditions ever’: Point Fire quickly contained, but concern remains over extreme conditions
- California inspector general: ‘Perplexingly loosened’ COVID-19 policies increased virus risk in state prisons