PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Interview: How COVID-19 is changing the Black Friday experience
- Tracking the Tropics: Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season drawing to a close
- Some California counties winding down hotels for homeless
- From theaters to streaming services: The pandemic is changing Hollywood, maybe forever
- Why do we eat this? Origin stories behind 3 notorious Thanksgiving sides