WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- ‘I’m sorry, but it’s too late’: Doctor says dying COVID patients ask for vaccine before intubation
- ‘Beyond persuasion’: Most unvaccinated Americans likely won’t get shots, poll finds
- Asteroid 3 times the size of Taj Mahal to fly past Earth on Saturday
- CIF Sac-Joaquin Section commissioner discusses upcoming high school football season
- Truckee Meadows Fire discusses crews’ narrow escape while battling Tamarack Fire