WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- Governors’ companies among recipients of virus relief loans
- NY Attorney General orders Black Lives Matter Foundation to stop collecting donations
- US Supreme Court deals blow to Keystone oil pipeline project
- Police: 1 dead, another injured in Roseville shooting
- MLB releases pandemic-shortened schedule amid testing delays