SANTA CLARA, Calif. (KRON) – The San Francisco 49ers defensive end Nick Bosa will be out for the rest of the season after suffering a torn ACL, according to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.
The insider confirms after MRI results, the 2019 Defensive Rookie of the Year injured his left knee causing him to be sidelined.
Bosa suffered the injury in the first quarter of the 49ers’, 31-13 win over the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium.
Shortly after the defensive end went down, medical staff carted Bosa off the field into the locker room.
- Utility: Rodents in power switch caused Vegas resort outage
- Next PG&E power shutoffs could impact almost half a million customers
- Trump campaign sues in Nevada to stop Vegas-area vote count
- Navy aircraft crashes in Alabama; crew killed
- Top Trump adviser wants more nations to field asylum claims