October 22nd, 50th anniversary and silent auction.
The original shop opened in 1972 on Broadway before being moved to Freeport Blvd. In 1975, Exotic Plants settled into a building located on Alta Arden Blvd until moving to the current location in the Oddfellow’s Hall at Howe Ave. After more than 10 years of wonderful memories at our Howe home, we are now located at a gorgeous, much larger location at 1525 Fulton Ave near Arden Way.
exoticplantsltd.com/