Julian’s Recipe Waffle Ice Cream Sandwich
– 2 Julian’s waffles of choice
– 1 cup ice cream
– if preferred: peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, preserves
1. If using peanut butter, marshmallow fluff or preserves, use a knife to spread onto one side of both waffles.
2. Place the ice cream on top of one of the waffles, trying to keep it even. Place other waffle on top of ice cream.
3. If using a garnish, roll sides of sandwich with ice cream exposed into the garnish. Serve.
Find Julian’s recipe at Whole Foods & Safeway