Lonolife’s Easy Quinoa Summer Salad
● 2 cups uncooked quinoa
● 4 cups Lonolife beef or chicken bone broth
● 1 5-ounce package spring mix
● 1 point cherry tomatoes, halved
● ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
● kosher salt to taste
● freshly ground black pepper to taste
● juice of 1 lemon
1. Rinse quinoa under cold running water.
2. Transfer cleaned quinoa in a large saucepan, add bone broth and bring to a boil. Switch heat to low and let it simmer for 15-25 minutes until the quinoa is tender and all the liquid has been absorbed.
3. Once the quinoa is cooked, remove from heat and let cool completely.
4. In a large bowl or in the same saucepan, add spring mix, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Enjoy!
Find Lonolife at Save Mart, Sprout’s Farmer’s Market, Safeway, Bel Air and Raley’s!